FROM KNOWLEDGE PRODUCTION TO SCIENCE-SOCIETY DIALOGUE
Our Public Engagement Trainings enable researchers from all disciplines to interact with citizens and stakeholders. The acquired skills and tools will qualify researchers for careers inside and outside academic, inspire new collaborations or interdisciplinary research topics and enhance the success rates in the acquisition of funding.
Potential content of the trainings
- Trends and developments in science-society dialogues
- Benefit, challenges, barriers and goals of public communication of your research project
- Public Engagement as a Key to Funding: Impact-oriented proposal development focusing on dissemination, co-creation and Stakeholder-Engagement
- Relationship Management with Stakeholders from economy, politics and society
- Formats, best practice, tipps and tools of Public Engagement