Public Engagement Trainings
Our Public Engagement Trainings start with a qualified input provided by internationally experienced speakers. The input section is followed by an interactive session in which the participants will learn and practice new tools and skills they can apply in future research projects and funding proposals.
The trainings can be held in universities, research institutions, doctoral schools or other venues. Target groups are early career researchers from different backgrounds.
After the trainings they will be able to meet some of the key challenges for 21st century researchers: Engagement, Openness and Participation.
For more information on our Public Engagement Trainings, click here.
Proposal Writing/ Proposal Review
With our longtime experience in proposal writing and project management we are ready to support you in the application process of your next EU project – as your partner from the start or as reviewer before submission.
• Impact-oriented proposal design
• Compilation of a multi-stakeholder consortium
• Preparation and facilitation of proposal-planning workshops
• Preparation and coordination of specific sections and Work Packages, e.g. Impact, Dissemination and Stakeholder Engagement
• Management of particular Work Packages, e.g. Dissemination
• Proposal Review: Editing and feedback for proposals particularly with regard to Impact, Dissemination and Management Structure